What are testimonials?
The testimonial section allows you to post buyers’ testimonials in your catalog. It has multiple benefits:
- Builds trust among your prospective buyers
- More appealing to the target audience
- Represents your company’s image and position among buyers
- Builds trust and credibility in your products and services
What is the use of ‘News’ section?
This section allows you to post your company news and press releases on your catalog.
- Post interesting news about your company. Share your accomplishments and achievements
- Increase the visibility of your website. Share important and newsworthy information with your buyers
- Create a strong and positive image of your company
How can I add more pages to my catalog?
There are several informational links available on my.indiamart.com dashboard that allow you to add more pages on your catalog. You can easily add pages by visiting ‘My Profile’ >> Testimonials / News/ Press Releases/ Job Openings.
What are the benefits of adding more pages to the website?
It increases the visibility of your pages and allows sharing more information with buyers, thereby, building trust among them. It reflects that your company is a professionally-managed organisation with a comprehensive website.
How many pages can I add?
There is no upper limit to the number of pages you can add to your catalog.
Is it mandatory to add pages?
No, it’s not mandatory to add pages to catalog.
Can IndiaMART add pages for me?
We recommend you to add pages to your catalog yourself, depending on your requirement. However, we are there to provide any support that you may need.
What is a job opening page?
It allows you to post job openings of your organisation on your catalog.
Can I use my website as a job portal as well?
No. You can use this section to only post information of job openings of your organization.
Can my clients post testimonials directly to my website?
No, you can source testimonials from your clients/customers and post them on your catalog.
Is there an additional cost for adding new pages to the catalog/website?
No, there is no additional cost for this.