What is ‘Business Feeds’ section on the seller panel?
Business feeds on your seller panel give you visibility to activities on your IndiaMART catalog.
- You can see who viewed your catalog with details of time, location and number of the viewer (buyer).
- You also get access to your performance scorecard where you can see the volume of your buyer enquiries, buyer calls, and BuyLeads. You can also see here the contact details of your account manager.
- ‘My Activities’ tab under business feeds gives you a snapshot of your searches and activities.
How can I see who viewed my Catalog?
- Log into seller.indiamart.com
- Visit Business Feeds >> Who Viewed MY Catalog
This page displays the history of visits on your website
How do I check traffic on my website?
On the seller dashboard, ‘Catalog Views’ section displays the volume of traffic on your catalog.