How do I create and access my Pay with IndiaMART account?
If you already have a paid IndiaMART account, you can be up and running on Pay with IndiaMART in no time. Just complete the KYC process and you will be ready to accept payments from the buyers.
What are the details required for KYC?
KYC is a simple process to authenticate a seller on Pay with IndiaMART. It requires verification of your:
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
Is Pay with IndiaMART a paid service?
Pay with IndiaMART is automatically set up for suppliers with paid account on IndiaMART. There is no initial set-up fee, maintenance fee, etc. However, for every transaction done, there is a nominal per transaction fee of 1.75% of the transaction amount plus GST. GST is not computed on the total transaction amount, but only on the transaction fee of 1.75%.
Additionally, the first 10 transactions for you are free, i.e. there is no transaction fee levied.
What are the modes of payment supported by Pay with IndiaMART?
Using Pay with IndiaMART, you can collect payment from your buyer through any of these modes of payment.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
You can receive payment from buyers not just on IndiaMART, buy anywhere.
How do I generate payment link to collect payment using Pay with IndiaMART?
- Log into seller.indiamart.com
- Select ‘Collect Payments’ from the navigation menu
- Under ‘Collect Payment’, enter buyer’s mobile number and amount
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box
- Click on ‘Send Payment Link’
Payment link will be shared with your buyer through email, SMS and app notification, through which he/she can make payment using multiple payment modes.
How do I generate GST invoice to collect payment from buyer, using Pay with IndiaMART?
- Log into seller.indiamart.com.
- Select ‘Collect Payments’ from the navigation menu.
- Under ‘Collect Payment (with GST invoice)’, enter buyer’s mobile number. If buyer is registered on IndiaMART, his/her name and email ID will be auto-populated.
- Enter the buyer’s GST and billing address. Also, fill in shipping address details (if different from billing address), else click on ‘Same as billing address’.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Enter purpose of payment, invoice number and date.
- Additionally, fill in product details- name, valid HSN code, quantity, units, product price and discount, if any.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit’.
Payment invoice will be sent to buyer through email, SMS and app notification along with payment link. Buyer can make payment through multiple modes of payment.
Can I also generate invoice without filling in GST details?
No, GST is mandatory requirement to be able to generate invoice.
How do I update my bank account details?
You can update your bank account details in 4 simple steps:
1. Log into your seller.indiamart.com
2. Visit ‘Collect Payments’ tab
3. Under ‘Add/View Bank Details And KYC’, select the required fields- Account Number, Account Holder Name and IFSC code.
4. Upon entering the IFSC code, bank name and bank branch name will be populated automatically.
5. Click on ‘Confirm’. Your bank account details will be verified by IndiaMART within 24 hours and you can start collecting payment through Pay with IndiaMART.
When do I get the payment in my account?
Once the KYC is approved by IndiaMART, your payment will be released via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS, within 2 hours of which you will receive the payment in your account.
What is the upper limit of transaction amount for collecting payment through Pay with IndiaMART?
Transaction limit, as given below, is applicable for all the credit card payments done by the buyer:
1. Daily Limit: 1 Lac (Seller can accept payments worth Rs. 1 Lac from buyer(s) in a day)
2. Weekly Limit: 2 Lac (Seller can accept payments worth Rs. 2 Lac from buyer(s) in a week)
Please note that there is no limit on the amount that seller can collect when the buyer is paying using debit card, net banking or e-wallets.
What is the lower limit of transaction amount for collecting payment through Pay with IndiaMART?
Rs. 20 is the lower transaction limit for collecting payment through Pay with IndiaMART.
What should I do if I want to collect payment amount over 1 Lac through Pay with IndiaMART?
You can collect payment of more than 1 Lac in a day, but not through credit card. However, buyer can pay using other modes of payment, such as debit card, net banking and e-wallet.
Please note that the maximum amount that can be filled for an invoice is 1 Lac. For example, if you wish to collect payment of INR 2 Lac, you will have to create two invoices worth INR 1 Lac each.
How can I determine the amount I will receive from the buyer after deduction of Pay with IndiaMART transaction fee?
In order to correctly determine your final receivable from buyer (post transaction fee deduction), use Pay with Indiamart rate calculator.
How does a buyer make payment to me using Pay with IndiaMART
Buyer’s journey on Pay with IndiaMART is as given below. A buyer will
1. Visit your IndiaMART catalog and click on Pay with IndiaMART
2. Enter his/her mobile number and product details
3. Use Pay with IndiaMART payment methods to make the payment
4. After a buyer has done the payment, you’ll get a notification to accept the payment
5. If you are not a pre-approved KYC supplier, you’ll have to verify yourself through our KYC process. Thereafter, the payment will be released in your bank account.
Do I have access to my payment details?
Yes, you can view the details of your received payments under the ‘Payments Received’ section of your seller panel. You can also download invoices from ‘Download Receipts’ section or ‘Download Receipt’ option inside the description of every invoice.
Am I protected while using Pay with IndiaMART?
Yes, the transactions made via Pay with IndiaMART are secure with 256-bit encryption technology. Your online transaction on Pay with IndiaMART is protected with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet.
Can I collect payment from international buyers using Pay with IndiaMART?
No, currently we allow only domestic transactions through Pay with IndiaMART for sellers.
How do I add details of two bank accounts on seller panel to collect payment through Pay with IndiaMART?
You can add details of only one bank account on your seller panel, in order to collect payment through Pay with IndiaMART. However, you can edit the bank details, if required. Once it is verified by IndiaMART, you will be able to collect payment from your buyers.