I forgot my username/password. How do I retrieve it?
In order to retrieve your password follow the steps given below:
- Step 1- Enter your mobile number*
- Step 2- Click on ‘Forgot Password’
- Step 3- Click on ‘Send Password’
You will shortly receive an email/SMS with your username and password.
* Mobile number must be registered on IndiaMART.
How do I change my IndiaMART account password?
Follow these steps to change/update your IndiaMART account password.
- Step 1- Log in at my.indiamart.com
- Step 2- Click on ‘Settings’ and select ‘Change Password‘
- Step 3- Enter the ‘Existing Password’
- Step 4- Enter and re-enter the new password
Now click on ‘Change Password’. Your password will be updated.
Why should I update my account password regularly?
We recommend you to update your password regularly for security reasons. You must update the password especially if your employee (who was managing your IndiaMART account) has left your service. This ensures that your IndiaMART account is not used without your authorization.
How do I receive password on my mobile number?
- Visit seller.indiamart.com
- Enter your registered mobile number
- You will be prompted to log in using password or OTP (one-time password). Select ‘Login with Password’.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password?’
- Your registered mobile number will be auto-populated on the screen. Click ‘Send Password’.
You will receive password on your mobile number.