How do I export/download all my buyer enquiries in a spreasheet?
IndiaMART seller panel allows you to manage all your enquiries efficiently on the panel itself. There is no provision for exporting/downloading enquiries data in a spreadsheet/MS Excel, etc. We recommend you to manage enquiries, send message and quotation to buyers through your IndiaMART panel.
What are some of the best practices for responding to enquiries for maximum buyer interest?
When you reply to an enquiry, please consider the following:
- Assess the buyer requirement thoroughly
- Try to respond to an enquiry on the same day, however, do not send reminders too early
- Reply with all the requested details
- Keep your reply precise and don’t include unnecessary details
- Reply with the same currency and measurement units as quoted in the enquiry
- Add a personal signature on each post including your business address and contact details
- Always maintain an updated record of the communication you have with the buyer
Your seller panel gives you the option to send messages to your buyers using ‘Message’ section. You can chat with your buyer to understand his/her requirements better, thereby, increasing your chances of conversion.
- Keep the product prices competitive
- Offer a range of prices*
*Keep the prices negotiable
- Avoid spelling mistakes and short forms
- Refrain from sending too heavy attachments
- Maintain the replying sequence as per buyer requirement
- Follow up regularly with the buyer for conversion
How can I promote my products on IndiaMART?
There are multiple ways to boost visibility of your products on IndiaMART.
#1 Map your products to the most suitable categories and product group so that whenever a buyer is searching for the product, you appear among the relevant sellers.
#2 You can choose from our star and leading packages which help you promote specific products.
#3 You can also choose from our city listings and keyword listings package, to promote your products in specific cities or for specific keywords.
#4 You must enrich your product description, upload high-quality product images and name products correctly to appear in buyer search results.
#5 We also recommend you to use IndiaMART regularly, consume buyleads, reply to enquiries, attend buyer calls, as more active sellers are more visible on our platform.
#6 You can also promote some of your products as ‘Hot Products’, which you wish to promote over others.
How do I improve the quality of BuyLeads that I receive through IndiaMART?
In order to boost your business through high-quality BuyLeads on IndiaMART, you need to follow a few best practices.
- Consume IMA weekly BuyLeads daily, so that you do not miss fresh and useful BuyLeads for your business.
- Increased consumption of BuyLeads by you also helps us give more of such leads based on your consumption pattern.
- You must always carefully peruse the details of BuyLeads such as its location, order volume, order value, product specifications, etc., to be able to make the best choice.
- Use appropriate BuyLead filters (location, order value, lead type, top categories) to save time and effort in selecting the best BuyLead for your business.
- Sharing ‘Not Relevant’ feedback for a BuyLead and shortlisting BuyLeads also help us in understanding your leads preference better, thereby, providing you with the most useful BuyLeads for your business.