How do I add products to my IndiaMART catalog?
- Step 1- Log into seller.indiamart.com
- Step 2- Go to Products & Groups >> Add Products
- Step 3- Add product details- product name, image, description, product group, etc. and click on ‘Save’.
How do I delete a product from my catalog?
To delete a product from your catalog,
- Log into seller.indiamart.com
- Visit Products & Groups >> Manage Products
- Click on ‘delete’ option in front of the product you do not wish to sell anymore.
How to increase the visibility of your products?
- Make sure that you enter the correct and complete product name and description
- Upload high-resolution product images from different angles
- Add price*, payment methods, minimum order quantity and your trading reputation in detailed description
- Map your products to the most suitable and relevant product groups and categories
*Provide a tentative price in case it fluctuates
What are the best practices for adding product description?
- Use correct spelling, grammar, and specifications about the product and add a unique description for each product
- Avoid company-related information in product description like email address, phone number, address, etc.
- Do not include information about additional products in one product description
- Use bullet points or text in separate lines to describe product specifications
- Use numerals (5 instead of five; Pack of 5 instead of Pack of Five)
- Do not use all capitals and all small letters and use abbreviations in capital (wherever required)
- Do not include trademarks, logos, unless you have the permission to use them
- Do not use copied product information from other sources
Note: IndiaMART reserves the right to remove images and content that are not meeting the image and content standards and guidelines.