How do I add products to my IndiaMART catalog?
- Step 1- Log into seller.indiamart.com
- Step 2- Go to Products & Groups >> Add Products
- Step 3- Add product details- product name, image, description, product group, etc. and click on ‘Save’.
After you have added a new product, it is approved/rejected within 24 hours by our team.
How do I delete a product from my catalog?
To delete a product from your catalog,
- Log into seller.indiamart.com
- Visit Products & Groups >> Manage Products
- Click on ‘delete’ option in front of the product you do not wish to sell anymore.
How to increase the visibility of your products?
- Make sure that you enter the correct and complete product name and description
- Upload high-resolution product images from different angles
- Add price*, payment methods, minimum order quantity and your trading reputation in detailed description
- Map your products to the most suitable and relevant product groups and categories
*Provide a tentative price in case it fluctuates
What are the best practices for adding product description?
- Use correct spelling, grammar, and specifications about the product and add a unique description for each product
- Avoid company-related information in product description like email address, phone number, address, etc.
- Do not include information about additional products in one product description
- Use bullet points or text in separate lines to describe product specifications
- Use numerals (5 instead of five; Pack of 5 instead of Pack of Five)
- Do not use all capitals and all small letters and use abbreviations in capital (wherever required)
- Do not include trademarks, logos, unless you have the permission to use them
- Do not use copied product information from other sources
Note: IndiaMART reserves the right to remove images and content that are not meeting the image and content standards and guidelines.
Where do I see the reason of rejection for my product listing?
You can see the list of all your rejected listings, along with the reason of rejection, in the ‘Products & Groups’ section of your seller panel, under ‘Rejected’ tab. You must take appropriate action to correct your listing.
After I have made changes to my catalog or ‘About Us’ section, within how much time will they start reflecting?
Once you have made the changes to your catalog or ‘About Us’ section, they start reflecting within 24 hours (subject to approval by IndiaMART).
If the products I added are not reflecting on my catalog, what should I do?
The products added by you reflect on your catalog within 24 hours (subject to approval by IndiaMART). If the product is not listed on catalog, you must first check if the product listing has been approved or rejected. To view the list of your rejected products, visit ‘Products & Groups’ >> ‘Manage Products’ >> ‘Rejected’ tab. Here, you will also be able to see the reason for rejection of your listing.
If my products are out of stock, are they still visible on IndiaMART?
To ensure best buyer experience, out-of-stock products are temporarily removed from IndiaMART directory listings. However, these listings continue to be visible on the product details page even when they are out of stock. Once you replenish the inventory of these products and remove them from ‘Out of Stock’ category on your panel, they become live on IndiaMART directory listings.