How can I track buyer enquiries through my seller panel?
- Step 1- Visit seller.indiamart.com.
- Step 2- Log in using your IndiaMART mobile number.
- Step 3- Under the ‘Enquiries’ tab, you will see all your enquiries with a host of details like sender name, contact number, location, etc.
You can perform required actions such as reply to enquiry, send quotation, set reminder for follow-up, etc. using your seller panel.
How can I enhance the count of relevant enquiries?
You may consider the following tips to improve the relevance of your buyer enquiries.
- Improve product listing quality
- Ensure relevant products are present in your catalog
- Remove irrelevant products from your catalog (which you do not wish to deal in)
- Ensure product names are formulated on the basis of relevance and the ability to get searches for that product name
- Ensure product image and description are as per the prescribed guidelines
- Ensure that your hot-selling products are marked as ‘hot products’ on your catalog
- Ensure that you provide the price details for as much products as possible in your catalog as product with prices are better ranked than products without price details
- You can also upgrade your IndiaMART services in order to enhance your visibility and listing on IndiaMART platform
Why am I getting retail enquiries?
You must mention minimum order quantity against each product on your catalog so that you do not receive retail/low quantity buyer requirements for the products that you wish to sell in bulk.
What should I do if the buyer doesn’t respond to the quotation I have sent for my products?
As a supplier, you must never wait for the buyer to contact you first. Once you have sent your quotation to the buyer, you must regularly follow up with him/her for further negotiation and to clarify any doubts that the buyer might have for your product(s). This helps increase chances of conversion and closure of deal.