Who can use secure payments option?
There are two secure payment options by IndiaMART- Pay with IndiaMART (payment gateway) and IndiaMART Payment Protection.
- Pay with IndiaMART is a value-added service only for the paid suppliers on IndiaMART.
- Buyers, however, can avail both the services: Pay with IndiaMART and IndiaMART Payment Protection.
IndiaMART Payment Protection helps buyers and sellers secure their payments. It is also available for suppliers listed with free catalog on IndiaMART. Know more.
- It offers a secure and trusted buying and selling experience to its users.
- Buyers and sellers can negotiate their business terms directly with each other and use IndiaMART Payment Protection to ensure a reliable transaction.
- While suppliers remain free from payment default risk, buyers get an assurance that they will receive the desired product before payment is released to the seller.
- After IndiaMART receives confirmation of receipt of product(s) from the buyer, supplier receives the payment within 48 hours.
What are the payment methods on pay.IndiaMART.com?
IndiaMART has various payment options so as to cater to each and every client we have. You can go through the following list of options and choose the preferable medium on pay.indiamart.com
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- EMI or Credit Card
- EMI or Debit Card
- Amex eze click
- Wallet/Cash Card
Under Payment Protection Program, how does a seller get confirmation that buyer has made the payment to IndiaMART?
Once buyer makes payment to IndiaMART for the goods he has to purchase from seller, the seller receives buyer’s payment confirmation from IndiaMART through email communication. Upon confirmation, seller should ship the goods to buyer. Once buyer receives the goods and confirms the same, IndiaMART makes payment to the seller.