What is a hot product?
- The highest selling product of a supplier is known as a hot product
- If a product is to be promoted more than other products then it needs to be marked as a hot product by the supplier
What are the benefits of marking a product as a hot product?
- Higher searchability
- Higher promotion
- More enquiries
Are there any specific image guidelines for a hot product?
- Images should not have watermark/logo/prices/product offers or any additional information
- Images must represent the product and show only the product
- Images must have watermark opacity > 70%
Why am I not able to mark a product as hot product?
If you are not able to mark a product as hot, you must check that:
• Fewer than 8 products have been marked as hot, since you can mark only up to 8 hot products. Hence, if you have already marked 8 products as hot earlier, you must first remove one of the products from the hot product category and then mark a new product as hot.
• The product you are trying to mark as hot has the product image, name, description and price. Without these basic details, a product cannot be marked as hot.