In what sequence my contact numbers are connected to the preferred number?
- All the numbers mapped to your preferred number ring at the same time when a buyer calls you on your preferred number. Hence, there is no particular order.
- However, you can set time preference i.e. choose which number should ring at what time. This can be done by checking the office hour/ non-office hour option given in front of them.
What if I miss any call from this number?
- An SMS and email will be sent on your primary mobile number and email address registered with IndiaMART, giving you the caller details, i.e. caller’s number and the time of call.
When a buyer calls on this preferred number, whose number will be shown on my mobile phone/caller ID?
- When a buyer calls you on your PNS number, you will see on your screen, an internal service number – +91 80-7199-7199 or +91 80-4299-4299.
- After the call is made, both you and the buyer will receive an SMS carrying the number of the other party.
- It is recommended to save the number in your mobile phone as “IndiaMART Buyer” in order to recognize a potential buyer immediately.