How can I add/update business information?
- Step 1- Visit seller.indiamart.com
- Step 2- Log in using your mobile number
- Step 3- Go to Company Profile >> Business Profile
- Step 4- You may add or edit relevant business information
What is a business profile on IndiaMART seller panel?
The more detailed and updated the information, the more relevant queries you get. Business Profile includes:
- Company name
- Website address
- Business type
Note: You can also upload your business card on the seller dashboard by clicking on ‘Add Business Card’
What are statutory details?
Statutory details include your company details like GSTIN, CIN, TAN, PAN etc.
What is GSTIN?
- GSTIN is your Goods & Services Tax Identification Number.
- You can update your GSTIN on your seller dashboard or ‘Contact Profile’ section
What is the process to add GST?
You can easily add your GST using seller panel.
- Log into seller.indiamart.com (seller panel).
- Visit ‘Company Profile’ >> ‘Manage Profile’
- Under ‘Statutory Details’, update the GST and save the changes.
Your GST details will start reflecting within 48 hours after verification by IndiaMART.
Can I update my GST once it is verified by IndiaMART?
No, there is no provision to update GST on the seller panel once it is verified by IndiaMART.
After I upload my business card, within how much time will it get approved?
Once you upload your business card on the ‘Company Profile’ section of your seller panel, it will be approved within 48 hours, provided it meets the required guidelines.
How will I know whether my business card has been approved or rejected?
The status of your business card will change from ‘Waiting for Approval’ to either ‘Approved’ or ‘Rejected’, depending on whether it has been approved or rejected by IndiaMART. In case it is rejected, you can upload a new image of your business card, as per the required guidelines.