A password is a string of characters used for user authentication to prove identity or access approval to gain access to a resource, which should be kept secret from those not allowed access. In case you have forgotten your IndiaMART Account ID or Password or wish to alter it, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
I forgot my username/password. How do I retrieve it?
- Visit my.indiamart.com
- Enter the same mobile number that you had provided at the time of registration.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- Click on ‘Send Password’.
- You will shortly receive an email/SMS with your username and password.
How do I change my password?
To change your password, please follow the below steps:
- Sign in at my.indiamart.com
- Click on ‘Settings’and select ‘Change Password‘.
- Enter the ‘Existing Password’.
- Enter and re-enter the new password.
- Now click on ‘Change Password’.