- What is a Tender?
- Do I need to register myself for accessing the website?
- What kind of Information is available for a specific opportunity?
- How can I search for specific Tenders?
- How to track previously purchased Tenders?
What is a Tender?
“Tender” means an invitation to offer for an item/items or work. In India, over a certain value has to be publicly notified through Tender Notices which are advertised through All India Newspapers, Trade Journals, Departmental Publications and Notice Boards, and now on Internet.
Do I need to register myself for accessing the website?
No registration is required to view tender summary but you have to register in order to purchase the complete tender information.
What kind of Information is available for a specific opportunity?
Each opportunity will present the following information subject to the tender notice issuing details:
• Company Name
• Name & Address of The Tender Authority
• Product Details
• Project Location
• Tender Details
• Tender Value
• Opening Date of the Tender
• Due Date of the Tender
• Terms and Conditions of the Tenders
• Industry and Sub Industry Type
• Tender Number and Reference Number
How can I search for specific Tenders?
You can use our preference section in the search bar to fetch preferred Tenders in the following ways:
• Product Name: You can search for specific products from our database of Tenders.
• Project State: You can search tenders issued from a specific state. E.g. – typing ‘Karnataka’ would return all the tenders issued from ‘Karnataka’.
• Project City: You can search tenders issued from a specific city. E.g. – typing ‘Bangalore’ would return all the tenders issued from ‘Bangalore’.
• Company Name: Key in the ‘Company Name’ to get information on the tenders floated by a specific company.
How to track previously purchased Tender?
You may follow the following steps to track your previously purchased Buy leads:
Step 1 : Visit seller.Indiamart.com
Step 2 : Log in using your IndiaMART Username & Password
Step 3 : In the Buy Leads tab dropdown, click on Purchased Leads & Tenders > Purchased Tenders