- How to reply to enquiries so that I can get response from buyers?
- How can I enhance the count of relevant enquiries?
- Why don’t buyers respond to me?
- How to mark enquiry received as irrelevant?
- Why am I getting retail enquiries?
- How to track enquiries received
How to reply to enquiries so that I can get response from buyers??
When you reply to an enquiry, please consider the following:
– Assess the buyer requirement thoroughly
– Try to reply all the enquiries on the same day, however do not send reminders too early
– Reply with all requested details
– Keep your reply precise & don’t include unnecessary details
– Reply with same currency & measurement units as quoted in enquiry
– Add a personal signature on each post including your business address & contact details
– Always maintain an updated record of the communication you have with the buyer
– Pricing tips
– Keep the prices competitive
– Offer range of prices
– Always keep the replies open ended (*Prices are negotiable)
– Communication tips:
– Try & avoid spelling mistakes & short forms
– Withdraw from sending too heavy attachments
– Maintain the replying sequence as per buyer requirement
How can I enhance the count of relevant enquiries?
There are many factors influencing how many enquiries you receive, such as product listing quality, its accuracy, catalog enrichment, package subscription. You may consider the following tips to improve your performance:
– Improve product quality
– Ensure relevant product are present in your catalog
-Remove irrelevant products from your catalog
– Ensure product names are formulated on the basis of relevancy & the ability to get searches of the name
– Ensure product image & description as per the laid out guidelines
– Ensure that your hot selling products are marked as ‘hot products’ on your catalog
– Ensure that you provide the price details for as much products as possible in your catalog as product with prices are better ranked than product without price
– You can also upgrade your IndiaMART services in order to enhance your visibility & listing
Why don’t buyers respond to me?
When you receive enquiries from potential customers, do not hurry to reply; instead, you need to group and prioritize your enquires.
To group enquiries, please consider the following to arrange the priorities:
• Brief, sufficient (High priority)
• Clear Subject, enquire about specific products (High priority)
• Asking for sample and product price (High priority)
• Wordy enquiry (least priority)
• Unrealistic, not clear (least priority)
• Before sending the quotation, ensure that it is of the highest quality
How to mark enquiry received as irrelevant?
You can follow the below steps to provide your feedback pertaining to a enquiry:
Step 1: Visit seller.indiamart.com
Step 2: Log in using your IndiaMART username & password
Step 3: From the ‘Enquiries & Contacts’ tab dropdown, click on ‘Inbox’
Step 4: From the list of enquiries received, click on the enquiry that you want to mark as irrelevant
Step 5: Provide your feedback pertaining to the enquiry from the tab stating ‘Is this enquiry relevant for you’, located just below the senders details.
Why am I getting retail enquiries?
You must mention minimum order quantity against each product on your catalog to inform the buyers about the same, so that you do not receive retail/low quantity requirements for the products that you want to deal in bulk.
Moreover, you can mention yourself as a wholesaler in your business profile, to inform the buyers that you deal in bulk only.
How to track enquiries received
You can follow the following steps to see the enquiries received by you till date from IndiaMART:
• Step 1 : Visit seller.indiamart.com
• Step 2: Log in using your IndiaMART username & password
• Step 3: From the ‘Enquiries & Contacts’ tab dropdown, click on “Inbox”
Now, you would be able to see all the enquiries being received by you through IndiaMART