- Do I need to pay for getting registered on IndiaMART?
- How do I pay for an IndiaMART Purchase?
- What are the payment methods on pay.IndiaMART.com?
- How do I pay using Credit/Debit Card?
- Is the Internet Banking feature available to make a payment?
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on IndiaMART?/a>
- Do you accept payments through EMI option?
- Can I use my debit card for EMI payments on my purchase?
- How can I avail EMI option on my Debit card?
- What is the advantage of saving my card details?
- I opted to save card details. What details are saved?
- Are there any hidden charges or taxes on IndiaMART platform?
- Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on IndiaMART through my mobile?
- My payment has failed. What is the solution?
- How do I get a confirmation of my payment?
- My transaction failed but the money is deducted from my account. What should I do?
Do I need to pay for getting registered on IndiaMART?
IndiaMART offers paid as well as free services. You do not have to pay anything to create a free catalog on IndiaMART. However, if you need enhanced visibility for your business then you can check out our paid service plans by clicking here.
How do I pay for an IndiaMART Purchase?
• Enter the Mobile Number registered on pay.indiamart.com
• Select the desired service to be purchased.
• Select the desired payment option and make the payment.
What are the payment methods on pay.IndiaMART.com?
IndiaMART has various payment options so as to cater to each and every client we have. You can go through the following list of options and choose the preferable medium on pay.indiamart.com
• Net Banking
• Credit Card
• Debit Card
• EMI or Credit Card
• EMI or Debit Card
• Amex eze click
• Wallet/Cash Card
How do I pay using Credit/Debit Card?
Credit Card: All payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards are accepted here. To pay using your credit card, you will need your :
• Card number
• Expiry date
• Three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card)
After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page for entering the online 3D Secure password or generate OTP.
Debit Card: All payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Rupay debit cards are accepted here.To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your
• Card number
• Expiry date (Optional for Maestro cards)
• Three-digit CVV number (Optional for Maestro cards)
You will then be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment. Internationally issued Debit cards cannot be used for payments.
Is the Internet Banking feature available to make a payment?
Yes, IndiaMART offers you the convenience of using your bank’s Internet Banking service to make a payment. There are 85 bank options available. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account, while conducting a highly secure transaction.
What are the Wallet/Cash Card Options on IndiaMART?
At pay.indiamart.com we provide the user with an array of wallets/cash cards: Paytm, Mobikwik, PayUMoney, JioMoney, PayZapp, JanaCash, ICash, ItzCash, PayMate, PayCash, Oxigen.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on IndiaMART?
• To securely transmit your card information to the respective banks for payment processing, IndiaMART uses a 256-bit encryption technology.
• Your online transaction on IndiaMART is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet.
• All credit card and debit card payments on IndiaMART are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.
• Banks now use the 3D Secure password as well as OTP service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Do you accept payments through EMI option?
Yes, we accept payments through EMI option on credit card as well as debit card for 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months according to the availability. Following banks are available on the options respectively: Axis Bank, Citi Bank, HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered, HSBC, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, SBI Bank, Kotak Bank and RBL Bank.
Can I use my debit card for EMI payments on my purchase?
Yes. We have the facility for Debit card EMI payments for selected banks. To make a Debit Card EMI option it needs to be enabled from the bank side. Following are the banks available for Debit Card EMI option:
How can I avail EMI option on my Debit card?
EMI facility is applicable on all transactions above Rs.10,000 at participating stores.
For ICICI Bank:
Currently the facility available for all ICICI Bank Savings and select current account category customers having a linked fixed deposit or recurring deposit other than tax saver fixed deposits and PPF.
For terms and conditions (Click here)
For more information, (Click here)
What is the advantage of saving my card details?
This will help you in saving time on your next purchase by opting for saved card option.
I opted to save card details. What details are saved?
IndiaMART will only save Card Number, Expiry Date and Card Holder’s name. We DO NOT save the CVV or the 3D secure password.
Are there any hidden charges or taxes on IndiaMART platform?
No. There are no hidden charges or taxes on IndiaMART platform. Wherever the tax is applicable it is explicitly mentioned to avoid any confusion.
Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on IndiaMART through my mobile?
Yes. Your online mobile transaction on IndiaMART is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet.
My payment has failed. What is the solution?
Payment can fail due to a technical glitch or due to incorrect payment credentials. For Assistance, please call 0120-619555 (9AM to 6PM). Or you can mail us at: email@example.com.
How do I get a confirmation of my payment?
If you have not received any confirmation Email or SMS kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
My transaction failed but the money is deducted from my account. What should I do?
• Payment can fail due to a technical glitch or due to incorrect payment credentials.
• If the amount has been deducted from your account with no order confirmation, please raise a query with us.
• Your payment confirmation will automatically be confirmed by our system & will be sent to you through Email and SMS in 48 hours.
• However, if you get a payment declined message, please check with your bank for details or contact us.
• You may be required to submit a screenshot of your account statement showing the deducted amount.
• Please be assured that your amount will be refunded to you in case of failed order transaction.