- How can I login in my account?
- How can I change my password?
- Why am I not able to visit IndiaMART?
- Does being active on my seller dashboard impacts my business generation?
- Why can’t I sign in to my IndiaMART account?
- How can I deactivate my free account?
How can I login in my account?
1. Visit http://seller.indiamart.com/
2. Enter your mobile number
3. You will be logged in but this is not your full login
For complete login mode
1. Click on the Login to View option
2. Enter your password
3. You can also login via OTP
How can I change my password?
• Visit http://seller.indiamart.com and enter your registered mobile number
• Go to the setting tab and click on change password
• Click on ‘forgot password’ and then click the ‘send password’ button
• Your new password would be SMSed to you on your registered mobile number
Why am I not able to visit IndiaMART?
There could be many possible reasons why you are not able to visit IndiaMART:
• Possible internet connection problem. Please check your internet state and confirm with your local Internet Service Provider to help solve the problem.
• There may be problem with your computer, such as virus or a malicious modification of host files. For this kind of problem, please consult the technical team in your company to solve the problem, or try to solve the problem by updating your anti-virus software.
• It could be because of some browser problem. Please try Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to sign in again. We also suggest you to clear the cookies in your internet browser. After clearing the cookies, please restart your browser and try again. For more information about clearing cookies, please refer to http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser’s-Cookies.
If the problem still persists, E-mail the screenshot to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Does being active on my seller dashboard impacts my business generation?
Yes, being actively engaged on IndiaMART platform, certainly enhances chances of business growth & maturity.
Why can’t I sign in to my IndiaMART account?
You might not be able to Sign-in because of the following reasons:
a) You have forgotten your registered mobile number with IndiaMART, in that case you can contact us at 9696969696
b) You might be facing issue with your ISP, you can try to log in after some time
c) You might have forgotten you password