- Can IndiaMART help me in getting the right buyer?
- How do I send quotations to buyers?
- How soon should I respond to buyers enquiries?
- How can I get a quick response from buyers?
Can IndiaMART help me in getting the right buyer?
IndiaMART only provides a platform to buyers & suppliers to transform their needs into business. However, if you still face any problems related to business enquiry, you can always mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at: 09696969696
How do I send quotations to buyers?
In order to send quotations to buyers:
- You can simply click on ‘Buy Leads Tab’.
- Select your product and purchase the buy lead.
- After purchasing the Buy Lead you will get the contact infromation of the buyer.
- Now send him a quoatation via email and call him afterwards.
You can also contact buyer through ‘My Enquiry Inbox’ after logging in to your IndiaMART account.
How soon should I respond to buyers enquiries?
IndiaMART is India’s largest online marketplace, helping over 12,00,000 suppliers to find potential leads. Keeping in mind the competition, it is recommended to respond to buyer enquiries as soon as possible to seal the business opportunity.
How can I get a quick response from buyers?
- Add a good resolution product image.
- Add product name and description.
- Always keep your contact information updated.
Relevant keywords is the best way to get a quick response. Also, swift response to buyers enquiry will also maximize your chances to get a quick response. On the basis of first come, first serve, the earlier you respond to buyers enquiry, the earlier you get buyers response.