- Can IndiaMART help me in getting the right buyers?
- How do I send quotations to buyers?
- How soon should I respond to buyers enquiries?
- How can I get a quick response from buyers?
Can IndiaMART help me in getting the right buyers?
IndiaMART connects buyers with suppliers. We only provide a platform to buyers & suppliers to transform their needs into business. We do not participate in converting your business deals. However, if you still face any problems related to business enquiry, you can always mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at: 09696969696
How do I send quotations to buyers?
In order to send quotations to buyers:
- You can simply click on ‘Buy Leads Tab’
- Select your product and purchase the buy lead
- After purchasing the Buy Lead you will get the contact information of the buyer
- Now send him a quotation via email. You can also call him on his number.
You can also contact buyer through ‘Inbox’ after logging in to your IndiaMART account.
How soon should I respond to buyers enquiries?
IndiaMART is India’s largest online marketplace, helping over 30,00,000 suppliers to find potential leads. Keeping in mind the competition, it is recommended that you must respond to buyer enquiries as soon as possible to seal the business opportunity.
How can I get a quick response from buyers?
- Add a good resolution product image.
- Add product name and description.
- Always keep your contact information updated.
Relevant keywords is the best way to get a quick response. Also, swift response to buyer enquiries will also maximize your chances to get a quick response. On the basis of first come, first serve; the earlier you respond to buyer enquiries, the earlier you get buyers’ response.