- What benefits do I get from IndiaMART?
- How does IndiaMART provide a solution in case of any conflict between a buyer and supplier?
- Who are Verified Suppliers?
- What is TrustSEAL?
- What is the difference between Leading Supplier and Star Supplier?
- What are Trade Alerts?
- How do I subscribe to the latest Trade Alerts?
- What if I am not getting Trade Alerts?
What benefits do I get from IndiaMART?
- Free, easy, simple way to find suppliers.
- Reliable & transparent buying platform.
- Instantly locate suppliers in your city and throughout India.
- Send your buy requirements & get immediate response.
- Dedicated Buyer Service Specialist.
How does IndiaMART provide a solution in case of any conflict between Buyer and Supplier?
In case of any conflict between buyer and supplier, IndiaMART conducts a check of the supplier and takes appropriate actions. This is the reason we try to authenticate and verify the details given by the suppliers and provide them with TrustSEAL service after verifying the same.
Who are Verified Suppliers?
Verified Suppliers are the ones who have verified their contact details mentioned on our platform. (email, mobile etc.)
What is TrustSEAL?
TrustSEAL is the service given by IndiaMART in order to authenticate and verify the details of the supplier you are dealing with. The presence of a TrustSEAL icon indicates a proper verification and authentication of the supplier. IndiaMART and its authorized verification agency complete the entire process in a systematic and orderly manner by checking all relevant information and documents.
What is the difference between Leading Supplier and Star Supplier?
Leading Supplier and Star Supplier are the tags associated with the registered suppliers of IndiaMART who are leaders in their industry. Leading Suppliers are marked with background color ‘blue’ whereas star suppliers with background color ‘yellow’.
What are Trade Alerts?
‘Trade Alerts’ helps you to get updates on latest sell / buy requirement from potential suppliers / buyers in a specific industry. Trade Alert is a customized SMS / email that delivers business offers / requirements directly for business categories of specific interest. Whenever a new offer / requirement is posted in your area(s) of interest, you will be alerted through SMS / email.
How do I subscribe to the latest Trade Alerts?
- Log in to your account at my.indiamart.com
- Take your mouse over ‘Buy Leads’ and click on ‘Product Preference’ option.
- Now click on ‘Manage E-mail/SMS Alerts’ in the left.
- You can enable the required alerts under the ‘Alerts’ section.
What if I am not getting Trade Alerts?
There might be no offers for your requirement OR you may not have set your preferences correctly.