What is a Buy Requirement?
Buy Requirement, as the name suggests, is buyer’s product/service requirement, posted by him/her on IndiaMART platform. The objective of posting the buy requirement on IndiaMART is to find a relevant seller who can fulfill the buyer’s requirement.
Do I need to be a registered user of IndiaMART to be able to post a Buy Requirement?
No, you can directly post your requirement on IndiaMART by furnishing the required details. There’s no registration required.
How do I post a requirement?
To post a buy requirement, follow these simple steps.
- Log into my.indiamart.com.
- Visit ‘Buyer Tools’ >> ‘Post Your Requirement’.
- Enter product name and specifications of the product you wish to buy.
We will send you the most relevant supplier contact details on your registered email address and mobile number.
What are the essential details I should share in my Buy Requirement?
You must share maximum possible details of your product/service requirement, for us to be share with you most suited sellers. Some of the things you must mention are:
- Order quantity
- Location preference of sellers, if any
- One-time requirement or repeat requirement
- Application of the required product (i.e. end use or resale)
- Nature of business (if not for end use)
- Complete and correct contact details
How many buy requirements can I post at a time?
You can post multiple buy requirements for different products/services, depending on your requirement.
I didn’t find the product I was looking for. What should I do?
If you are not able to find the product that you were looking for, you can:
- Simply fill in the ‘Buy Requirement’ form and we will find suitable suppliers for your requirement.
- Email your requirement to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 09696969696.
How do I view the requirement that I have posted on IndiaMART platform?
To view and manage your posted requirements, follow these steps:
- Visit my.indiamart.com.
- In ‘Buyer Tools’ section, under ‘Manage requirements’ tab, you will be able to see the list of all your posted requirements.
- You can add further details to your requirements to make it more specific, delete the requirement, check its status and reply to the suppliers who have contacted you.
When will my buy requirement go live on IndiaMART platform?
Once IndiaMART has verified your requirement, it’s made live and shared with relevant sellers. It is done within a few hours of your posting the requirement.