- How can I search relevant Buy Leads?
- What if I am not getting relevant buy leads?
- How to purchase buy leads?
- How to access the details of the buy leads?
- What are credit points?
- How do I know how many credit points I have in my account?
- How many credit points does each Buy Lead cost
How can I search relevant Buy Leads?
You may follow any of the methods mentioned below:
- Go to trade.indiamart.com
- Search the product keyword in the search option.
- Browse through respective product categories to see the listing of all Live Buy Leads in a particular category.
- Log on to my.indiamart.com
- Subscribe to Trade Alerts for all your preferred categories .
- You will now be able to view ‘Latest Buy Leads’ where all Live Buy Leads under your selected categories will be visible to you.
What if I am not getting relevant buy leads?
In that case, you may change your product preference settings to add more product categories.
Further, you may change the location preference settings as per your preferred business region.
If you still do not get relevant Buy Leads, then please mail us at: email@example.com or you may call us at: 09696969696.
How to purchase buy leads?
You need to spend a specified amount of credits mentioned along with the Lead to purchase any Buy Lead.
Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to purchase a Buy Lead:-
- Go to my.indiamart.com
- Click on Buy Leads Tab.
- Under the ‘Latest Buy Leads’ section, all available buy leads shall be visible.
- Click on ‘Contact Buyer Now’ against any buy Lead that you wish to purchase
How to access the details of the buy leads?
For existing user:
- Sign in to your account using your username and password.
- View the basic information on Buy Leads section.
For new user:
- Visit the Buy Leads Section.
- Search/ Browse for specific ‘Product’ or ‘Keyword’.
- Access the basic information of a particular Buy Lead by clicking on ‘Contact Now’.
However, complete contact information of the buyer will be visible only after you purchase that Lead.
What are credit points?
It is a value of money that you have in your account shown in terms of ‘Credit’. You can consume your credits to purchase a Buy Lead.
How do I know the number of credit points I have in my account?
As soon as you sign into the Buy Leads system on IndiaMART, your available credits are displayed on the top right hand side of the panel.
Alternatively, you may also view ‘Transaction History’ to know more about your account transactions.
How many credit points does each Buy Lead cost?
All the leads are available at flat 449 credits.