- What is Assisted Buying Service?
- How does Assisted Buying Service work?
- How can I use Assisted Buying Service?
- What are the benefits of Assisted Buying Service to a Buyer?
- Is Assisted Buying a Free Service?
What is Assisted Buying Service?
Assisted Buying Service is an exclusive facilitation program for buyers coming to IndiaMART for their purchasing needs. This service gives privilege to buyers for satisfying their sourcing needs through best suppliers from their location. Buyers can post the details of products/ services they are looking for & get quotes from verified suppliers right in their mailbox.
How does Assisted Buying Service work?
How can I use Assisted Buying Service?
Click here and tell us your Buy Requirement(s) right now.
To provide you with the most relevant supplier quotes, we request you to provide complete information mentioned below:
- Mention the order quantity.
- Location preference for suppliers.
- One time requirement or repeat requirement.
- Application of the required product.
- Nature of your business.
- Contact details.
What are the benefits of Assisted Buying Service to a buyer?
- Send your buy requirement & get immediate response from suppliers.
- Dedicated Buyer Service Specialist.
- Locate the best and the most suitable suppliers from your preferred city.
- Free, easy, simple way to contact suppliers.
- Reliable & transparent buying platform.
- Complete your purchase requirements in no time.
Is Assisted Buying a free service?
Yes, this service is absolutely free of cost. IndiaMART has always helped buyers looking to source their products/ services by providing verified & genuine suppliers without any charge.